Thursday, December 14, 2017

Pulsar

The buzz in my head? I'm going to eat it. Bzz bzz bzz. Larger and larger it grows. I will stretch my jaws and turn them inside out and eat it. I don't care how large it grows, I will grow larger. I will feel it vibrate in my teeth. It will scorch my throat as it goes down, sizzling electrical impulse against warm soft tissue. I may jerk like a marionette, but I will swallow all of it. And when I do, when it is in my stomach and the acids are doing their work, I will become something else. It won't matter what that something else is, because it will be quiet, and even though everything will stil hurt, there will be no pulsing noise in my head. The pain can be free, can shape me into whatever form it needs. Big, small, flat, tall. There will be no electricity at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment