Sunday, March 25, 2018

Publication: Truffle Oil in Trembling With Fear

My exactly 100 word short story Truffle Oil has been published in the 03/25/18 edition of Trembling With Fear. Trembling With Fear is an offshoot of The Horror Tree, an invaluable resource for horror and weird fiction writers. I'm extremely excited to have my "drabble" published in TWF and to see it next to the other awesome stories in the 3/25 issue.

In the coming weeks I hope to build an actual author website; it's mostly a function of finding the time and making sure I don't lose the content of this blog. While this publication is my first since I appeared in several print issues of Splatter about a decade ago, I hope it won't be my last. I only started submitting again two years ago, and I haven't submitted very many stories. I'm aiming to turn that around this year.

Thank you to all who have supported me. It is humbling and deeply appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment